Saturday 30 January 2016

Welcome to the Blog!



Hello there, my name's Taylee but my internet alias seems to be Colour Fluff.

I absolutely love rhythmic gymnastics (despite only 100% knowing what it was for less than six months) and I thought to create a blog where the focus is all on the elegant sport of rhythmic gymnastics.

If you don't actually know what rhythmic gymnastics is, I'll explain it.

Think of artistic gymnastics but without the beam, vault, uneven bars and especially the flips. Rhythmic gymnastics uses four apparatuses (ball, clubs, hoop and ribbon) and is probably the second-most elegant sport I know of (second to ballet).

An individual routine is usually a minute and a half long and a group routine (made up of five people) is usually two minutes and a half long.

And that's what this blog is going to be all about.

XOXO.. Sorry I've been watching a lot of Gossip Girl.

- Colour Fluff

No comments:

Post a Comment